COVID-19 Safety at Mobicon 2022
Masks that cover the mouth and nose are recommended while indoors.
- Free masks will be available for attendees at registration.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the convention.
- Panel rooms will be sanitized between panels.
- Please DO NOT ATTEND if you are experiencing any COVID-19 (or any other illness) symptoms.
- Keep in mind that guests will have varying levels of human contact comfort. Please be respectful towards everyone wishing to keep more of a distance. Use of masks or other distancing methods with guests, including autograph and photo opportunities, will be at the discretion of the individual guests.
- If you feel sick at the time of the convention, please contact us and STAY HOME. During these times, we are happy to roll your membership over to 2023 partially or fully, as the case may be.
THESE POLICIES ARE TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON THE LATEST SCIENCE AND CDC GUIDELINES.
UPDATES AND ALTERATIONS CAN BE MADE AT ANY TIME.
Face Coverings Per Marriott Hotel Policy
Fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear face coverings in indoor or outdoor areas of the hotel unless required by local law. All unvaccinated guests are asked to wear face coverings when indoors.
Hotel Surface Areas and Public Spaces Per Marriott Hotel Policy
Marriott has added to its already rigorous cleaning protocols in public spaces, requiring that surfaces be treated with hospital-grade disinfectants with increased frequency. Marriott has added to its detailed cleaning practices in guest rooms, requiring all surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants. Wipes will be available upon guest request at the front desk in the US. Marriott has added enhanced cleaning technologies, including electrostatic sprayers, to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel. Marriott uses air purifying systems that are effective against viruses in the air and on surfaces.
Guest Contact Per Marriott Hotel Policy
Marriott uses signage in its lobbies to help alleviate the risk of COVID-19 transmission through person-to-person contact to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols and has removed or re-arranged furniture to allow more space for distancing. You’ll see more hand sanitizing stations around Marriott’s hotels – near the entrances and front desks, elevator banks, and fitness and meeting spaces.